VCHS Non-Profit Service With Breakthrough Tutoring

VCHS Non-Profit Service With Breakthrough Tutoring

by Timothy Galleher -
Number of replies: 0

VCHS Non-Profit Service with Breakthrough Tutoring (Both in person and Online)

Volunteer Opportunities: 
Due to a high demand of tutoring throughout the school year for STEM and social studies, we are actively seeking and recruiting tutors such as high school students, current college students, individuals who have professional careers or simply are interested in tutoring highly motivated future first-gen college students who attend under-resourced schools in San Jose. 
 That being said, we are currently looking for tutors for the Spring semester. Students can apply HERE. Once I receive their application I will follow up with them with additional information and required documents. Additionally, we will be having two mandatory training sessions hosted by Elevate Tutor Training that I feel is another opportunity for professional growth for students. 
Next steps:
Once the application has been submitted you will receive an email from BTSV with Orientation Material. A signed copy of the BTSV Tutor and Confidentiality Agreement form is necessary in order to move forward with the process. The agreement form will be provided in the Orientation Material.

Please allow a few days for application to be processed. If you have any questions reach us at: tutoring@breakthroughsv.org or text/call Tutoring Coordinator at 408.337.9725.