Read this post if you're having trouble submitting to Turnitin.
First, make sure you're following the technical recommendations for using Turnitin:
- Use a laptop or desktop, if possible.
- If using iPad, use Safari and position your iPad in portrait position, i.e. standing up tall on with the home button down.
- If using iPad is too cumbersome, transfer the file from your iPad to your laptop/desktop and submit from there.
- Use the Turnitin submission link on your teacher’s Learn@VCS page; Do not go to Turnitin.com.
- Only submit papers in the following format: Microsoft Word PDF Google Doc.
- If you created a document in Pages, you'll need to export the document as a Microsoft Word doc or a PDF.
If you're following the recommendations and still unable to submit a paper, click on the links below to solutions to some of the known issues with submitting to Turnitin: